We use the same Zoom Room with IJCKG2021.
The URL are sent to the participants of the IJCKG2021.
The registration page is here.
(All times UTC)
- KGR4XAI Workshop Opening
- Knowledge Graph Reasoning Techniques through Studies on Mystery Stories -Report on the Knowledge Graph Reasoning Challenge 2018 to 2020
- Kouji Kozaki, Shusaku Egami, Kyoumoto Matsushita, Takanori Ugai and Takahiro Kawamura
- A Logical Approach to Criminal Case Investigation
- Takanori Ugai, Yusuke Koyanagi and Fumihito Nishino
- A Criminal Detection of Mystery Novel Using the Principal Components Regression Analysis Considering Co-Occurrence Words
- Shuhei Katsushima, Hajime Anada, Shusaku Egami and Ken Fukuda
- Development of an Interactive Navigation System based on Household Ontology and Commonsense reasoning
- Alan Schalkwijk, Motoki Yatsu and Takeshi Morita
- short break
- Natural Interactions and Knowledge in Virtual Coaching
- Kristiina Jokinen
- Senior Researcher
AI Research Center, AIST Tokyo Waterfront
- Kristiina Jokinen is Senior Researcher at AI Research Center in
AIST Tokyo Waterfront. She is Member of the ELLIS Society and
Life Member of Clare Hall University of Cambridge.
Her research concerns AI-based human-robot interaction, spoken
dialogue systems, and multimodal communication (eye-gaze, speech,
gestures) in the Constructive Dialogue Model framework. She has
published widely on the topics including four books. She has had a
leading role in multiple national and international cooperation
projects, and together with G. Wilcock she developed the WikiTalk
open-domain dialogue application for social robots, which won
Special Recognition for Best Robot Design (Software Category) at the
International Conference of Social Robotics 2017.
She currently leads the dialogue research in the EU-JP Collaboration
project e-VITA where the goal is to support active healthy living for
older adults, by developing interactive Virtual Coach with the challenge
to integrate various multilevel knowledge sources for trustworthy.
- Introduction of Knowledge Graph Reasoning Challenge
- KGR4XAI Workshop Closing